Welcome to the Shannon Open for Cystic Fibrosis
The 2023 event will be our 17th year, THANK YOU for your participation!
2023 Event Date: September 8th
Location: Highland National Golf Course in St. Paul
Golf registration is now closed
The Shannon Open is named for Shannon Harris, a strong, funny, smart, and loving Saint Paul girl who lost her fight with Cystic Fibrosis in 2017. Shannon loved the Open and the feelings of love and support that flow from the friends and family who attend every year. CF still impacts far too many lives, and the Open is dedicated to continuing the fight to find a cure; Shannon would not have it any other way.
To date, we have raised over $500,000 and have no plans of stopping now. Please join us!
Event with multiple ways to join us:
- Golf event with lunch and dinner, including fun on-course activities
- Raffle auction with fabulous prizes
- Sponsorships for companies and individuals
- Logo merchandise for purchase
- Straight up donations
- See Donation & Registration page – Click here to sign up for golf, become a sponsor, or make a donation